Full Day Alotau Premium Land Tour
AUD$195.00 P/p 10% discount for seniors
FULL DAY ALOTAU PREMIUM LAND TOUR
EXPERIENCE THE CULTURE, THE HISTORY, THE JOYS, THE SORROWS, THE BEAUTY OF PNG.
This is an adventure tour that takes you to places that will fascinate the young as well as the oldies amongst us. We take you to the real Raw PNG
You will visit sites that no other tourist operator goes to.
* First of its a quick run around to show you the town of Alotau. We pass by Sandersons bay with dozens of fishing boats, people everywhere.
* WW11 War Memorial and craft Market
*Visit the fresh food market with the hustle and bustle of sellers and buyers.
* Scenic view of Milne Bay
* Informative commentary about life and culture here in Alotau and the "Battle of Milne Bay"
* Visit of Alotaus Transit Hotel
* The site of Number 3 Turnbull Airstrip which has returned to the wild. It was at this spot that the Japanese Imperial forces were defeated for the first time on land in WW2 By the Australian and US Forces.
* Step Back in time as we visit a nearby shoool
* Tour of Ailapu Village.
* Traditional costumes and dance.
Tour Includes Lunch at the village.