Alotau Land and Reeftours Milne Bay
All Day Land Tours
ALL DAY and HALF DAY Alotau Premium Land Tour
10% Discount on All Day Land Tours for Seniors and Veterans and Special price for Families.
Join us on our Premium Land tour for an Experience once in your Life Time. This tour includes a sightseeing tour to places that will fascinate the young as well as the seniors amongst us. Visit the raw village life and people here in Alotau. ( no electricity, no running water, no refrigeration, no laundry Machines, Just you and the jungle surrounded with beautiful friendly neighbours and family. ) No more Carnibals Just people with beautiful smiles ready to show you their culture and life. Next we visit a school where we step back 50yrs in time. No electricity, No Computers or iPads, no fans, no running water to drink, very little stationary or books. Here we are Welcomed by our excited students as they show us around their school. Note; Not available weekends or Holidays
Commentary of Battle of Milne Bay.
During the tour we explain the culture and life here that will fascinate you.
* We have a lot of Fun and so do our tourists. Finally as the day slips by its back to your ship in Plenty of time to board your ship.
check out more information
Join us on Our 4 Hour Land Tour
This is an adventure tour that will take to places that will fascinate you.
* "BATTLE OF MILNE BAY' War Memorial and Crafts Market
* Check out the Local vegetable Market
* Sightseeing tour of Alotau Town
*Visit to the real raw PNG Village
* School visit
* Informative Commentary of Life and culture here in Alotau
* Our Famous Transit Hotel
*Panoramic View of the MILNE Bay Area and town.
Full Day Reef and Land Tour
SEE AND EXPERIENCE FOR YOURSELF THE WONDERS OF THE UNDERWORLD OF MILNE BAY WATERS
Our 150hp Dive Boat takes you to selected coral reefs in Milne Bay.
Depending on weather conditions we take you snorkelling near coral islands or to a secluded bay with a WW2 wreck.
* See the Beautiful Clam shells on the wreck.
* Snorkel over 300ft ww11 ship wreck.
* Snorkel on a nearby coral island reef see lots of beautiful fish and corals.
* Do some Spanish Mackerel fishing.
* Visit a nearby real Village life and people.
* This tour also includes The Battle of " MILNE BAY" FOR THOSE who are interested in the War History.
All equipment for snorkelling included.
You can bring your snorkel gear if you wish to bring your own.
Our boat meets Australian safety standards.
Gas filled PFD Emergency Life Jackets are worn whilst snorkelling.